Community Action Grants should focus on the on the following objectives:
1. Improve the quality of life within the Excelsior community.
2. Provide additional information and insights from the community that can feed into the current Excelsior Community Planning Process.
3. Involve a diverse array of your fellow neighbors and community groups in improving life within the neighborhood.
4. Projects must be completed by May 31, 2014.
5. Previous Grant Awards: Sunday Streets, Excelsior Science Workshop, SF Community School Sidewalk Garden & Mural, Mama's Art Cafe In progress Open Mic, Summer Gymnastics, Gateway to the Excelsior, School Leaders Brunch, Excelsior District Historic Street Sign Project, Beacon Print Shop, Mama's Art Cafe Art by the People, Excelsior Eco Festival Green Art Workshop, What is the Excelsior?
Monday, October 14 – Release action grant application to public -
Community Action Grant
Excelsior District Strategic Plan - A Working Draft
EVERYONE WELCOME COMMUNITY ACTION GRANT INFORMATION SESSION - Meet representatives with Rebuilding Together San Francisco and the Excelsior Collaborative.
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 2:00pm - 3:00pm at the Excelsior Public Library, 4400 Mission Street
Thursday, October 24, 6:00pm - 7:00pm at the Excelsior Family Connections, 49 Ocean Avenue
November 8, 2013 5:00pm
Community Action Grant APPLICATIONS DUE to Rebuilding Together San Francisco
November 27, 2013
May 31, 2014
Projects completed and final reports due.
Please take advantage of this program and apply, the more applications City Hall receives shows our commitment and pride in the Excelsior District.