MUNI: The following Muni lines run along or adjacent to Sunday Streets Excelsior route:
• *14: Mission – re-route from Mission & Geneva to Mission & Silver, see below
• **29: Sunset – re route from Persia & London to London & Geneva
• ***49: Van Ness/Mission – re route from Ocean & Alemany to Mission & Silver
• ****52: Excelsior – re route from Brazil & Lisben to Silver & Mission
• Muni on Geneva south of the route start at Seneca & Mission: 8x, 43, 54, 88
• Muni on Silver north of the route at Silver & Mission: 44
• Muni Light rail on San Jose west of the route start at San Jose& Seneca: J, K, M
*14 and 14L Re-routes:
Inbound: Mission & Geneva, L on Alemany to regular route at Silver & Mission;
Outbound: Silver & Mission, R on Alemany to regular route at Geneva & Mission.
** 29 Sunset Re-route:
Inbound: Persia & London, L on London, R on Geneva, to regular route at London & Geneva;
Outbound: Geneva & Mission, L on London, R on Persia, to regular route at Persia & London.
***49 Mission-Ocean Re-routes:
Inbound: Ocean & Alemany, L on Alemany, R on Silver, L on Mission to regular route.
Outbound: Mission & Silver, R on Silver, L on Alemany, R on Ocean to regular route.
****52 Excelsior Re-routes:
Inbound: Regular route to Brazil & Lisben, R on Lisben, L on Silver to regular route;
Outbound: Regular route to Silver & Mission, R on Lisben, L on Excelsior to regular route.
Balboa BART, 1 block west of route start on Seneca & San Jose
For trip planning, go to: www.sfmta.com or www.BART.gov
• Muni buses have bike racks for 2 bikes (no bikes allowed on Light Rail);
• BART allows bikes on board all day on weekends;
• Sunday Streets Volunteers at BART will direct participants to the Seneca & San Jose route start